Sometimes life can get a bit overwhelming. You might be feeling stressed or depressed, caught up in relationship conflict or just stuck in a rut. In times like these, talking to a counsellor can help you examine both what is working for you and what you could do differently to improve your life.
Steve's Counselling offers private, professional counselling services to people living in the inner-westeven suburbs of Sydney.
"My approach to counselling is to accept wherever you are at the moment, find out where you want to be, figure out what's holding you back, and highlight the ways you can achieve your goals, using your own strengths".
Counselling can help you to:
• Cope with stress or anxiety
• Deal with grief or sadness
• Understand anger or emotions
• Make those huge life decisions
• Recover from trauma or loss
• Manage an addiction
• Build your self-esteem
• Embrace your uniqueness
• Create meaningful relationships
• Understand & stop behaviours
that hurt you or your partner
• Improve your quality of life
What you need to know:
• Counselling sessions are private and confidential, however state and federal laws limit confidentiality if your safety (or someone else's) is at risk
• If you need emergency mental health support right now, call:
Mental Health Hotline:
1800 011 511
Suicide Callback Service:
1300 659 467
Get to know yourself:
These surveys do not replace professional help, but they might provide some guidance about what we can work on together
• What do I really value in life?
• Is this what grief is meant to be like?
• Is depression getting me down?
• How is anxiety affecting me today?
• How can I live life to the fullest?
• Is trauma still affecting my life?
• Does my self-esteem support me?
• Is perfectionism affecting my life?
• When is anger a problem for me?
• Is alcohol creating problems for me?
Copyright © 2019 Steve Bonanno Counselling - All Rights Reserved.