Counselling in English can be conducted via Zoom at a time to suit you, no matter where you are in the world. Whether you're travelling for work, living abroad, moving interstate, in lockdown, or just find it easier to connect while you're at home, counselling is just as effective when it's conducted online via Zoom.
Once we agree to make an appointment, I will collect your email address and phone number so I can send you a video chat link just prior to our agreed time.
+ added convenience
+ removes the need for travel
+ might be safer or less stressful
+ can be done from anywhere
- you will need to have a good internet connection
- your location will need to be kept private and quiet
- you might require headphones with a microphone
- I do not allow recordings to be taken of sessions without express permission
- very occasionally the signal might be interrupted - I will call you back
- one-on-one works best... I don't offer Couples counselling via video for the first few sessions
My home office is located in Pembroke St, opposite Ashfield Park.
There is usually parking out front.
Text me when you arrive for your first appointment and I can welcome you in.
Bus stops on Parramatta Rd are 5 minutes walk away.
Ashfield train station is under 15 minutes walk away.
We can access rooms in various locations, ranging from Wollombi to Tuggerah, Wyoming, Woy Woy, and The Entrance. Bookings can be made in these locations, by arrangement - please contact us to organise your first appointment.
Copyright © 2019 Steve Bonanno Counselling - All Rights Reserved.